Get started with the We Are Voice app!
Nordklang will be using the We Are Voice platform partly to convey information before and during the festival, but also to share music and audio files relevant for all workshops*. As a festival participant you will be a part of several groups in the app – the general one called Nordklang 2019, and the group connected to your main workshop (these will be created during the winter/spring of 2019 and you will be invited to them separately).
How to get started:
- Download the app from AppStore or Google Play.
- Register by either choosing to log in through Facebook or through your email address.
- Go to Groups and fill out the code 35IG. Click Apply. You can also click I have no code and type in Nordklang 2019, followed by Apply.
- When your request has been approved by an administrator, you have become a member of the group and are able to take part of everything that is posted there, and also publish your own posts.
- Make sure you have turned on your push notifications under User/ Notifications/ Enable all updates so you don’t miss any news updates in the groups.
For questions about We Are Voice, please contact communications manager Maria Sachs at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46-733-67 66 56.
Read more about We Are Voice here.
111 49 Stockholm
Tel: 070-782 92 44